With only a few weeks left of summer The Motley is revving up for a new year of delicious drinks and awesome events. The only thing we’re missing is YOU!
Whether your a first-year or *gulp* on your last, fill out our Barista Application for the FALL semester. We’re hiring ~25 new baristas this semester, no experience required!
* Scripps student
* Work-study (preference to students with no other work-study position)
* Able to commit to 2-3 shifts per week (2.5 hours each)
Be a part of an amazing on-campus community committed to positive change, community involvement, and sustainable practices!
Questions? Email Personel Manger Sarah Hiller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply “Early Decision” to be a barista at the Motley!
WHO: We’re hiring current Scripps students who will be ON CAMPUS for the Fall 2014 semester.
WHAT: “Early Decision” Barista hiring – you’ll begin working at the end of this semester AND have an automatic spot on the team in the Fall.
WHERE: Paper applications can be found in the envelope on the front door of the Motley coffeehouse, OR online at our website here: http://motley.scrippscollege.edu/apply/
WHEN: Applications are due FRIDAY April 11th at noon. Turn them in to the envelope on the front door of the Mot marked “Completed Applications”.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com !
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fantastic community on campus and develop invaluable skills. APPLY TODAY!
The Motley will be closing this Friday the 14th at 5 PM so that all our lovely student employees and managers can enjoy their spring break. We’ll reopen our doors on Monday, March 24th at 8:00 AM and have normal hours until the summer!
The Motley is kicking off Coffee Exposed: a month full of events to showcase our Fair Trade supply chains! Be sure to check out these upcoming events.
1) Fair Trade Chocolate Fair, THIS Friday at 2:00 pm in the Motley! Check out the event page for more details (https://www.facebook.com/events/587174764710960/?previousaction=join&ref_notif_type=plan_user_invited&source=1).
2) Community Coffee Cupping, Friday March 28th at 7:00 PM. A unique opportunity to taste and learn about our Fair Trade coffees in the Motley after hours! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org more details and to claim your spot.
3) A month-long transformation of our space featuring:
- Art Display of Coffee Production
- Themed Menu featuring Equal Exchange chocolate (Mochas, Hot Chocolate)
- Where in the World is our Coffee From? Map of our coffee roasts w/ descriptions
- Coffee Price Comparison Chart
Come join the conversation!
We had an excellent turnout at the Student Bake-Off earlier this month, both from talented student bakers and passionate community taste-testers! We select student bakers based on the input of attendees, and we have come up with a truly delicious delivery schedule for the semester. Check out the Student Baker tab to see!