Apply “Early Decision” to be a barista at the Motley!
WHO: We’re hiring current Scripps students who will be ON CAMPUS for the Fall 2014 semester.
WHAT: “Early Decision” Barista hiring – you’ll begin working at the end of this semester AND have an automatic spot on the team in the Fall.
WHERE: Paper applications can be found in the envelope on the front door of the Motley coffeehouse, OR online at our website here: http://motley.scrippscollege.edu/apply/
WHEN: Applications are due FRIDAY April 11th at noon. Turn them in to the envelope on the front door of the Mot marked “Completed Applications”.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org !
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fantastic community on campus and develop invaluable skills. APPLY TODAY!
The Motley will be closing this Friday the 14th at 5 PM so that all our lovely student employees and managers can enjoy their spring break. We’ll reopen our doors on Monday, March 24th at 8:00 AM and have normal hours until the summer!
The Motley is kicking off Coffee Exposed: a month full of events to showcase our Fair Trade supply chains! Be sure to check out these upcoming events.
1) Fair Trade Chocolate Fair, THIS Friday at 2:00 pm in the Motley! Check out the event page for more details (https://www.facebook.com/events/587174764710960/?previousaction=join&ref_notif_type=plan_user_invited&source=1).
2) Community Coffee Cupping, Friday March 28th at 7:00 PM. A unique opportunity to taste and learn about our Fair Trade coffees in the Motley after hours! E-mail email@example.com more details and to claim your spot.
3) A month-long transformation of our space featuring:
- Art Display of Coffee Production
- Themed Menu featuring Equal Exchange chocolate (Mochas, Hot Chocolate)
- Where in the World is our Coffee From? Map of our coffee roasts w/ descriptions
- Coffee Price Comparison Chart
Come join the conversation!
We had an excellent turnout at the Student Bake-Off earlier this month, both from talented student bakers and passionate community taste-testers! We select student bakers based on the input of attendees, and we have come up with a truly delicious delivery schedule for the semester. Check out the Student Baker tab to see!
Beginning this Monday, February 10th, the Motley will be hosting Coffee with the Deans. We’ll continue hosting this event every Monday throughout the semester from 4:00 PM til 5:00 PM! Stop by, sit and chat, and enjoy some free coffee.
Here’s a link to the evite!