The Motley is kicking off Coffee Exposed: a month full of events to showcase our Fair Trade supply chains! Be sure to check out these upcoming events.
1) Fair Trade Chocolate Fair, THIS Friday at 2:00 pm in the Motley! Check out the event page for more details (https://www.facebook.com/events/587174764710960/?previousaction=join&ref_notif_type=plan_user_invited&source=1).
2) Community Coffee Cupping, Friday March 28th at 7:00 PM. A unique opportunity to taste and learn about our Fair Trade coffees in the Motley after hours! E-mail email@example.com more details and to claim your spot.
3) A month-long transformation of our space featuring:
- Art Display of Coffee Production
- Themed Menu featuring Equal Exchange chocolate (Mochas, Hot Chocolate)
- Where in the World is our Coffee From? Map of our coffee roasts w/ descriptions
- Coffee Price Comparison Chart
Come join the conversation!
We had an excellent turnout at the Student Bake-Off earlier this month, both from talented student bakers and passionate community taste-testers! We select student bakers based on the input of attendees, and we have come up with a truly delicious delivery schedule for the semester. Check out the Student Baker tab to see!
Beginning this Monday, February 10th, the Motley will be hosting Coffee with the Deans. We’ll continue hosting this event every Monday throughout the semester from 4:00 PM til 5:00 PM! Stop by, sit and chat, and enjoy some free coffee.
Here’s a link to the evite!
Last Thursday night, the Motley Coffeehouse officially re-opened its doors to the Claremont community – and we’re so happy to have you all inside our warm brick walls again! Thanks to everyone who made it out for opening night. It was an exciting evening complete with lots of delicious Motley drinks, magical manager costumes, live music by Angeles Flight, and a steady line out the door!
We are now operating by our normal business hours, and will be for the rest of the semester unless otherwise noted. Keep checking our events calendar and Facebook page for updates, sweet deals, and upcoming fun at the Mot!
The Motley will close at MIDNIGHT this TUESDAY, 11/26 for Thanksgiving break! Happy Thanksgiving and Hannukah!